Thursday, April 14, 2011

A New Look for PL&B

I have a confession to make...

I couldn't make the switch to Wordpress.

I did sign up and try out a few things, but I came to the conclusion that I can get what I want out of blogger and I didn't want to lose all my links and potentially some readers by making the switch.

In the end, I designed a new header (thank you fotoflexer.com) and revamped a couple of things. It's not perfect, but it's all mine and I love it!

Oh, and one more thing... Peace, Love & Bagels can now be found at http://www.peacelovebagels.com!!! I am officially free of that silly .blogspot suffix! Peace, Love & Bagels is growing up!!

(I'm not sure if my commenting program is working properly yet, so please feel free to leave a comment and test it out!)


Tell me, what do you think of the new look? Any suggestions/constructive criticism? Am I a complete doof for not being able to switch to Wordpress?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...