I was inspired to start blogging by the many healthy living/food-focused blogs that I have borrowed recipes, ideas and motivation from. I started this blog so I could reach out to anyone in need of a little inspiration, a recipe or two, or maybe if you just need someone to relate to. This is, simply put, a blog about my life.
The PL&B Mission:
Peace, Love & Bagels is a smattering of the experiences I’ve had and lessons I’ve learned because I was curious enough to go looking for answers. Sometimes (most often, actually) I’ve figured things out by failing, sometimes I’ve learned from a success. My writing is not the sum of my failures and successes, nor will it give you a 100% complete picture of who I am, but it is a piece of me. So by giving you a piece of myself, I hope to bring you a bit of inspiration and send some simple and pure happiness your way.
Please don't hesitate to leave me a comments or shoot me an email with feedback, questions, concerns...ANYTHING!
peacelovebagels [at] gmail [dot] com
or like Peace, Love & Bagels on Facebook
or follow me on Twitter: @peacelovebagels
New to PL&B? Here's where to start:
- Foodies - you don't want to miss out on my recipe archives (powered by Recipage!) You can browse recipes by category or in the alphabetical index. If you already know the ingredient you want to use, try the recipe search widget in my left sidebar.
- If you're interested in running - I'm not a very fast runner, but I've got all kinds of running-related posts, come visit my Running page to see them.
- Are you a DIY-er? I love how-to's and do-it-yourselfs! You can find all of that and more on my Life Lessons page
- See all the places where I have gathered inspiration in one form or another on the Links I Love page
- The right sidebar also provide links to some of my favorite posts, so pull up a chair and stay awhile!