Thursday, August 11, 2011

Kodak Gallery Photobooks

It was with my hair-down hippie-dancing at the Dave Matthews concert where I wooed Brandon. Hook. Line. And sinker.

So, it should come as no surprise to you that we got engaged at Floydfest, where I had ample opportunities to let my hair down and get my hippie dance on.

Four days and many pictures later, I needed a way to document one of the most memorable experiences of my life. Foodbuzz Tastemakers Program to the rescue! As a Foodbuzz Featured Publisher, I have the opportunity to be a part of their Tastemaker program and sample/write about various products that they would like to feature. Just in time for Floydfest and the wonders that were about to be bestowed on my life, the Tastemaker program was offering to try out a KODAK Gallery Photo Book!

Full disclosure: as part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker program, I was offered a KODAK Gallery Photo Book free of charge. 


Knowing full well that I won't take the time to make a trip to target to buy a photo album, nor will I bother to get any of the photos printed...this is an awesome way to preserve your memories on paper without much work.

(My coworkers call me "the laziest active person they know")

Seriously guys, when I say this takes very little effort, it's takes VERY little effort. I'm already uploading pictures for blog posts, this takes about that much effort. Upload. Arrange. Order.

Easy peasy!

Now I'll have those incredible memories pretty much engraved in stone (in addition to on my hard drive). When we tell our story to our grand-children, we'll have a real photo album to show them, just like our grand parents did!

If you're really into design, it doesn't offer a ton of options, but for me that was the great part about it. No frills, and more importantly, not too many options. Too many options always makes it difficult for me to make any decisions. Here's the front page of my photo book:
You can look at your book as a whole, or one page at a time:

Here's the great part for my readers - KODAK is offering 40% off of a medium or large hardcover Photo Book! All you have to do is click this link to redeem it (the offer is good until 8/31/11). So if you're in the market for a photo album, head in that direction quickly!

peace+love,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...