Friday, December 10, 2010

Fun Things Friday

Well folks, being that today is Friday, I'm going to give you a look into what makes my world go around. Today I'm kicking off my Fun Things Friday posts. My weekly (er, as long as I remember to post every week) list of cool things that I've stumbled upon during my copious amounts of quality time with the ubiquitous internet. Let's start with a little bit of pure happiness...


It's time to smile

Christmas is right around the corner. Leo Babauta [Zen Habits] makes a great case for why should shouldn't worry that your Christmas shopping isn't finished.

Even though Thanksgiving have come and gone, there are still plenty of reasons to be grateful and to show it.

Gather inspiration from this list of ways to really live and not just exist. (This one is courtesy of my old blog, Sole Heeler, disguised as a post about a long treadmill run...last January).

The inspiration for my first tattoo.

This is my favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe, but you'll need some mesquite flour (I searched high and low for it and finally opted just to get it online).

Face of Beauty is an incredibly inspiring and beautiful blog with the mission "to celebrate the incredible and unique beauty in all of us." Heather posted some pretty scary statistics yesterday.

A beautiful mess.

Simplify! Simplify! Someday I want to own only 47 things too.

...and, last but not least, a VERY BIG announcement! Brandon and I are signed up for the Cleveland Marathon! It will be Brandon's first marathon and my second. This is the course map:

Let the journey begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...