Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wineday Wednesday: 6th Sense Syrah


I smell with one nose, an ancient black rose,
a memory linger, briefly exposed.

I see with two eyes, through shadows and lies,
a secret revealing, wrapped in disguise.

I hear with my ears, three falling tears, 
echoing softly, heightening my fears.

I taste with my tongue, my panics begun, 
four sides enclosed, melded as one.

I touch with my hands, a sinister plan,
five fingers discerning where I do stand.

I sense with my mind, a thought so unkind,
I'm trapped six feel under...
in a bottle of wine.


2005 6th Sense Syrah
Graton, CA
$15.49

I guess my feelings are lukewarm for this Syrah. It has a smell that immediately reminded me of roses, which immediately reminded me of something very sweet. It wasn't too sweet though. It was enjoyable, but not necessarily something I'd go back to over and over again. I bought it because Brandon told me that he recently had a dream about being able to see ghosts...so I thought this was appropriate!



So, would I buy this wine again? Yes, if I was going to dinner at a Bruce Willis fan's home. Also if said Bruce Willis fan enjoyed a red wine that was right in the middle of a light red and a bold red. 

DISCLAIMER/DISCLOSURE: I am, in no way, a wine connoisseur and have had no professional experience with wine tasting or reviewing. My opinions are my own and I am not compensated in any way for them.


Peace, Love & Bagels,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...