Wednesday, March 2, 2011

betcha didn't know...

Ok, ok, ok. I've been seeing these posts all over my Google reader/the blogosphere and I feel like I'm forwarding a chain letter right now because I'm actually caving in and doing this post.

Here are my ABC's:

A. Age: 25 (although, I really wanted to answer schfifty five...)

B. Bed size: Queen, and one of my most prized possessions. 

C. Chore you dislike: There is nothing I hate more than folding laundry! Except maybe emptying the dishwasher. 

D. Dogs: Pele'! He's probably the best dog ever...that's why I made him special Pele' treats.

E. Essential start to your day: Getting out of bed...if I don't do that, I'm doomed. 

F. Favorite color: Rainbow. No lie. I guess that's my non-commital libra coming out; I just can't decide on one color because I love the way they all look together!

G. Gold or silver: Hemp. I don't think I own any jewerly made of those precious metals, and I would be scared to wear it if I did. Tungsten is pretty tough though, I know this because my colleague has a tungsten wedding ring - which is a really good choice on his part.

H. Height: 5'0" but I lied on my college lacrosse roster and said I was 5'3" because that is WAY more intimidating

I. Instruments you play(ed): Violin, Drums/various percussion, Ukulele

J. Job title: Development Engineer

K. Kids: Someday. Actually that's where the "Bagels" in my blog title comes from. 

L. Live: CLEVELAND, Ohio (imagine, the way Bradley Nowell sings it in the song "April 29th, 1992")

M. Mom’s name: Sharon

N. Nicknames: Becca is actually a nickname. Others at one point or another included: Becky, Gecko, Noodle, Noodle-nose, B-Dili, Beebecca, Becs, B, Dildoberto (that was a retort for calling my friend Jo-balls)...oh, the list goes on. 

O. Overnight hospital stays: Um...zero. Wow, knock on wood. 

P. Pet peeves: Using text message abbreviations in emails...especially when you have a full keyboard at your disposal. I can't tell you how many emails that I've gotten from doctors that I work with "Thx, talk to u ltr" Um, really? I realize you're emailing me from your phone, but I can almost guarantee that you have a whole QWERTY keyboard to work with.

...phew. Could you tell I was getting heated?


Q. Quote from a movie: "ESCAPE...hmm, funny, It's spelled just like the word 'escape'"

R. Righty or lefty: Righty tighty!

S. Siblings: Brother, Max. He's 22 and I punched him in the face and bent his glasses the last time I saw him. I swear it was an accident! I temporarily lost my sanity.

T. Time you wake up: 6 a.m. if we're practicing yoga. 6:35 a.m. if I'm just getting up to go to work (which usually means actually getting out of bed at about 6:50)

U. Underwear: Eh, I could do without it. I love those running shorts with built-in undies though!

V. Vegetables you don't like: Not a huge celery fan, but I definitely eat it sometimes.

W. What makes you run late: Brandon. He's the king of dilly-dallying ;-)

X. X-rays you’ve had: My left tibia, in 2009 after the Akron Marathon. Prior to that, I was 3 years old and got hit in the head by the "swings" ride at a carnival. I vaguely remember waking up with a doctor and my mom standing over me and I had a big lead vest on.

Y. Yummy food you make: No-knead bread and mesquite chocolate chip cookies

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Kangaroos!





What are your ABCs?
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...