Friday, April 29, 2011

The Friday Five

Not only have I been struggling coming up with quality blog posts (which is weird, I haven't experienced writer's block since I had to actually do some creative writing...in high school) but it's been a pretty emotional week for me. I'm working on a new life plan, which I'll share with you sometime soon, I promise. 

In the meantime, let's keep busy with a little link love! Here are a few notable links for the day that I hope you'll find as useful/interesting/fun as I did!

I think I'm going to make these homemade tea bags for my mom and eventually-mother-in-law for Mother's Day (photo credit: Easy Peasy Organic)


I was completely shocked by some of the statistics that Katie reported from the clinic she went to on childhood obesity. Really looking forward to her next post about this! (photo credit: Healthy Heddleston)

Katy has some really great advice on blogrolls...and let's get real, I could use all the great blogging advice I can get!


“Everything can be taken from a man or a woman but one thing: the last of human freedoms to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way.”
~Viktor E. Frankl, Man’s Search for Meaning
(quote courtesty of Reading For Your Success)
Scott's post on how to enjoy a job you hate is hugely relevent to my life right now. Thankfully, I'm taking some of the steps he suggests to work on making it better.


Here's a great post on  marathon nutrition...even though Sarah posted this a while ago, I still find it a great resource for what to eat before, during and after edurance workouts (photo credit: Daily Nibbles)


What are some of your favorite links from the past week?

Peace, Love & Bagels,


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...