Monday, May 9, 2011

Marathon Monday: Training Week #18

ONE WEEK TO GO.


I wasn't nervous until I just wrote that. As I mentioned in my post on Friday, last week was a very off week. The only run we actually did was a 6.5 miler on Saturday (which, by the way, was beautiful and warm...I had to take off the black long sleeved shirt that I wore). This week is a whole new story, I plan to be very intentional about my training and eating and drinking and just really get ready for the race on Sunday.

Running schedule is shifting around a bit this week because of a work trip to Denver tomorrow and Wednesday, but it's all easy fun runs and [god willing] wonderful weather.

Here's the schedule:

I'm hoping for as much lunchtime/airport yoga as humanly possible as well. Today, I was lucky enough to get outside and enjoy the weather and practice a few huge hip opening poses... 

Pigeon pose

and frog pose


and now, it's back to work so I can go home and enjoy a nice easy run and grilled black bean burgers for dinner. Good luck to everyone who's running the race this weekend! I'll see ya out there!

Peace, Love & Beautiful Weather,

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...