Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wednesday things

1. I'm waiting for my plane back home to Cleveland (from Philly). The TSA worker who checked my ID at the security gate drew a smiley face on my boarding pass because I smiled at him and asked how his morning was. Note to self: smile more often, they're contagious!!

2. When I get back to work, I'm going to have a meeting with my new boss about beginning responsibilities in my new job. I'm excited! I am moving from R&D into Quality, for those of you who had any idea what that means. It is definitely time for a new challenge and I'm grateful for the opportunity.

3. Lacrosse practices start in 27 days. I have a lacrosse field clipboard and a whistle, so it's official. I'm a real coach. Go Mustangs!!

I'll be back in Cleveland soon, excited to be home!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...