Friday, February 3, 2012

Good Karma Friday

It is said that you have a storehouse of karma that you carry with you in life. If you are walking down the street and you stub your toe on a rock, that is because of old karma stored in that storehouse. If you are walking down the street and you choose to kick a rock but it hurts your toe, that is new karma that will go into your storehouse for later.

In honor of my new good karma Friday tradition, I want to send as much GOOD karma to that karma storehouse as I possibly can. These are my picks for the week:

(1) The TSA worker at the airport in Philly who put a smiley face on my boarding pass. He put me in a good mood for the rest of the day. See? A smile can get you all the way from Philly to Cleveland.

(2) Maria is giving away a scholarship for street yoga training. Street Yoga is definitely something worth getting involved in, and it's awesome that Maria is going to help somebody be a part of it.

(3) My friends who want to support Brandon's music as much as I do! I've been totally floored by the outpouring of support...even if it's just a "I hope there's a good turnout at his show". It means so much to me and I know it means the world to him. Oh, and on that note...

FireSide Symphony will be at Dewey's Coffee Shop in Shaker Square tonight at 7:30 pm! So if you're in the area, pop on in for a hot cocoa or a coffee and enjoy some amazing live music.  


Happy Weekend, my lovelies!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...