Friday, July 1, 2011

Fourth Of July & Beyond!

I have to let you guys in on my plans for the next couple of weeks...actually for the next month, because I'm thoroughly excited! There are a lot of good things happening that you're going to hear about!!

July 1st-5th
MY MOM IS COMING TO VISIT. I'm actually picking her up at CLE today. This is going to be her second time coming to visit me in Ohio, but this time I have a real house and a real garden and puppies for her to meet! I can't wait for her to see our home and explore Cleveland with us. We're going to bring her to the farmer's market in Shaker Square, a yoga class or two, we're all participating in the Medina Twin Sizzler and on July 4th we're going to the Indians/Yankees game.

July 5th-8th
Brandon and I travel with my mom to California, to see my California relatives...my great Uncle and my second cousin (who, for all intents and purposes, are my Grandpa and my first cousin). I anticipate lots of family time in the garden - with the avocado tree - coming up.
{photocred: mgonline.com}

July 8th-10th
After California we're off to Chicago for the Mcymanii wedding. Matt is a friend of Brandon's from high school. This will be my second time in Chi-town. We are sort of going to be gypsies for this trip, since we only booked a hotel for Saturday night (it's $160/night!!!) so Friday is up in the air as far as where we are sleeping, Saturday's the wedding, and Sunday we will likely hop a ride back to CLE with one of our friends.
{photocred: www.anne-matt.com}


July 28th-31st
FLOYDFEST!!! My first ever 4-day music festival in Floyd, VA. I can't even begin to tell you how much my insides are jumping up and down because I'm so excited to go! Tickets were only $125 when we bought them and we plan to camp, hike, practice yoga and fly on the wings of music for four whole days. The only sad part is that we can't bring the dogs with us :( Although, maybe that's a blessing in disguise, because I don't know how much I'd enjoy a ride down to VA with a carsick doggie (yep, I'm looking at you, Buck.) I know it's going to be an incredible experience!!

What are you doing for Fourth of July weekend?





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...