Thursday, November 10, 2011

Veg Blog Love

As I sit here devouring roasted brussels sprouts, a conversation with my fellow TT's about veganism comes to mind. Many of us expressed a struggle with trying to eat a vegan diet and I think to many it was something so new to them that some of that resistance came from just not knowing what to make. So, what do you think my contribution to alleviating that resistance was? Sharing my favorite vegan blogs of course!

These bloggers' recipes are tried, true and f***ing delicious. So, even if you are not vegan, they are definitely worth a try.

Mama Pea is wonderfully hilarious! I don't think I've tried a single recipe of hers that I haven't fallen in love with immediately.


Angela has a ridiculous wealth of recipes. If you want to go vegan but don't want to think about coming up with meals - all you really have to do is check out her site. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, she's got you covered.


This is one of the very first blogs I started following and it's one of my favorite. Not all of Ashley and Stephen's recipes are vegan, but many of them are and they're noted in the recipe index.


Emily's a super cute new mommy and has some really awesome recipes. I don't think they are all vegan, but you can find the vegan ones really easily on her recipe page (powered by Recipage - which was also she and her husband's marvelous brainchild).


Probably the most thorough vegan recipes blog out there. Isa also has written several awesome vegan cookbooks, if you want something more tangible.


Lindsay is someone I have featured right here on PL&B. I often go to her recipes when I need an easy meal with stuff I probably already have in my pantry. 


Those are definitely some of the bigger names in vegan food blogs - so it's really just a start. Perfect to share with anyone who wants to dip a toe into veganism. 

Your turn to sound off! Who am I missing? What is your favorite vegan food blog??



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...